Schedule a Visit
If you are a prospective student, we would like to offer you up to three nights of free lodging in one of our dormitories. After the third night, there is a fee of $10 per night.
For parents or sponsors traveling with a prospective student, several area hotels listed on our website offer special rates to anyone visiting WCBC. Be sure to mention the college name when you make your reservation! It is always best to call ahead and check availability as the hotels near us book quickly due to various events happening in the Antelope Valley.
We welcome all of our guests to eat free of charge in our campus dining hall.
What your visit includes:
- A guided campus tour with an admissions representative
- A personalized schedule to fit your specific area of interest
- A trip to the Great Awakening coffee shop for a free specialty drink
- A scheduled one-on-one meeting with an admissions representative
Also, if you would like…
- A scheduled one-on-one meeting with any of our professors
- A scheduled one-on-one meeting with any of our athletic coaches
- A scheduled one-on-one meeting with a financial advisor
- A scheduled one-on-one meeting with our job placement office
*All of our guests are also invited to attend any WCBC activity happening on campus free of charge.
Our classes begin daily at 7:30am. Chapel is conducted at 11:00am on Monday, and 10:30am Tuesday-Friday. There are also a few classes offered after chapel. Once your visit is scheduled, you will receive a complete list of classes from which to choose.
Click For Directions
4010 E. Lancaster Blvd.
Lancaster, CA 93535